Kids & Students
The spiritual education of the children and adults is important to Calvary Baptist Church. With a desire for adults and children to get the most out the worship services and their small group Bible studies, Calvary Baptist Church offers Small Group/Sunday School Classes for newborns through teenagers. The following is a listing of the classes available to our children and teens for the purposes of Bible study:
- Nursery – Newborns through steady walkers will be met by a group of kind ladies who compassionately care for these precious little ones.
- Toddlers – Steady walkers (until they turn 3) will have a short Bible lesson and engage in mostly structured play during the Bible study and Worship hours.
- Preschoolers – 3 years through PreK will be engaged with a Bible lesson and structured play time during the Bible Study and Worship hours.
- Students K-5th – will be challenged with a Bible lesson using graded materials appropriate for their age during the Bible Study Hour.
- Students 6th-12th Grade – meet in our teen room and have a time of worship before they are engaged in Biblical Teaching and discussion time designed to instruct and challenge Biblical thinking for students.
PRESCHOOL & PARENTS DAY OUT
Calvary Baptist offers 3 & 4-year-old preschool as well as a Parent’s Day Out program for steady walkers through 3 years old. Our three-year-old class meets Mondays and Wednesdays 9am-1pm and our 4-year-old class meets Tuesday and Thursdays 9am-1pm. You can enroll in Parent’s Day Out any combination of Monday–Thursday, 9am-1pm. Contact the church office and ask for Tessy for more information.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.