Kids & Students
The spiritual education of the children and adults is important to Calvary Baptist Church. With a desire for adults and children to get the most out the worship services and their small group Bible studies, Calvary Baptist Church offers Small Group/Sunday School Classes for newborns through teenagers. The following is a listing of the classes available to our children and teens for the purposes of Bible study:
- Nursery – Newborns through steady walkers will be met by a group of kind ladies who compassionately care for these precious little ones.
- Toddlers – Steady walkers (until they turn 3) will have a short Bible lesson and engage in mostly structured play during the Bible study and Worship hours.
- Preschoolers – 3 years through PreK will be engaged with a Bible lesson and structured play time during the Bible Study and Worship hours.
- Students K-5th – will be challenged with a Bible lesson using graded materials appropriate for their age during the Bible Study Hour.
- Students 6th-12th Grade – meet in our teen room and have a time of worship before they are engaged in Biblical Teaching and discussion time designed to instruct and challenge Biblical thinking for students.
PRESCHOOL & PARENTS DAY OUT
Calvary Baptist offers 3 & 4-year-old preschool as well as a Parent’s Day Out program for steady walkers through 3 years old. Our three-year-old class meets Mondays and Wednesdays 9am-1pm and our 4-year-old class meets Tuesday and Thursdays 9am-1pm. You can enroll in Parent’s Day Out any combination of Monday–Thursday, 9am-1pm. Contact the church office and ask for Tessy for more information.