Find a Class
The spiritual education of the children and adults is important to Calvary Baptist Church. With a desire for adults and children to get the most out the worship services and their small group Bible studies, Calvary Baptist Church offers Small Group/Sunday School Classes for newborns* through Senior Adults. The following is a listing of the classes available to our individuals, couples, and children for the purposes of Bible study:
- Nursery – Newborns through steady walkers will be met by a group of kind ladies who compassionately care for these precious little ones.
- Toddlers – Steady walkers (until they turn 3) will have a short Bible lesson and engage in mostly structured play during the Bible study and Worship hours.
- Preschoolers – 3 years through PreK will be engaged with a Bible lesson and structured play time during the Bible Study and Worship hours.
- Students K-5th – will be challenged with a Bible lesson using graded materials appropriate for their age during the Bible Study Hour.
- Students 6th-12th Grade – meet in our teen room and have a time of worship before they are engaged in Biblical Teaching and discussion time designed to instruct and challenge Biblical thinking for students.
- Young Married & Singles are challenged with a systematic study through the Bible offered by Lifeway Adult Bible Study Materials. This offers a platform for Biblical instruction, discussion, and application for individuals and couples in the early years of marriage and single life.
- Faith Builder’s – is a class for couples and singles ranging age 35-55 and who are in the middle school/high school or empty nest stage in their family. They are currently taking a systematic walk through books of the Bible showing the connectivity of the message of the Bible throughout the Old and the New Testament.
- The Lamplighter’s – Class is for couples and singles age 55-75 and they engage in various Biblical Studies throughout the year designed to challenge a deeper look at Scripture and
closerwalk with the Lord. These include Biblical book studies and topical studies.
- The Dorcas Ladies Bible Study class is for women age 45-75 and offers a class that engages in Biblical book studies and topical studies designed to challenge the ladies of our church.
- Alpha Ladies – This class is for women age 60-75 and offers Biblical book studies and topical studies designed to challenge the mature ladies of our church.
- Adult Men – Men ages 65 and up are invited to this class that engages in Biblical book studies and topical studies designed to challenge the men of our church.
* Individuals serving as leaders/workers within in our children’s ministry have under gone a background check before being cleared to serve in the Children’s ministries of our church.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.